Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Barry Checks In

When I want to know what Barry Bonds is up to, I like to go straight to the source: his personal website. Barry made a new entry in his online diary yesterday, his first in more than two months. He makes no mention of baseball whatsoever, devoting most of the entry to his work with UCSF Children's Hospital. He doesn't really sound like a man looking to play baseball any time soon.
I do want to thank all of my fans and the people I see around town, at social events or at various basketball games. Your continued support and kind words really do mean a lot to me. Other than that, I’ve been hanging out with my family and staying in shape.
How come we never see Barry Bonds around town, at social events, or at various basketball games?

1 Comments:

Blogger Will said...

Maybe I should invite Barry to my social events.

May 7, 2008 at 3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Main Page


It has been difficult to be a Giants fan these last several years - losing records, injuries, and bad contracts. We may be critical - but we stand by our team through good times and bad. The Giants remain one of the most storied franchises in the history of baseball and have a crop of new stars ready to add new pages to the Giants history books. Lincecum, Cain, Sanchez, Wilson and Sandoval are giving us reasons to be excited. Times may not always be stellar, but the Giants always give us something to talk about.